This is a Part 3 of the video series on how to correctly learn and perform Systema Ground Rolls, how to build a correct foundation and master it’s most basic variations. You can check out Part 1 here and Part 2 here.
In this installment I will go over the following topics:
- Correct way to articulate your shoulder during forward rolls
- Common mistake when rotating the shoulder
- How to build core strength and control when performing Systema Ground Shoulder Rolls
- Correct use of momentum
- How to work up to performing legitimate Forward Ground Rolls, if the core strength is yet inadequate
- Review of the safety guidelines
- Benefits summary of performing Systema Ground Rolls and general guidelines and standards on how to train them and what you should expect to work up to
Enjoy your practice and let me know how it goes, LIVE STRONG!