Squat Thrust Progressions – which one fit you the most?
Recently we posted video with several levels of Squat Thrust Progressions.
Current tutorial will guide you through all those levels in details.
Here is the breakdown Thrust Squat Progressions:
- Level 1: Squat Thrust – will help you to dial in proper alignment and range of motion.
- Level 2: Squat Thrust Hoping – could be your go to exercise when performed with precision and control. Stability and proper shock absorption is essential for that level
- Level 3: Squat Thrust with back extension will dial in more mobility skills needed for the further progressions. Successful implementation of previous levels are mandatory for safe progress.
- Level 4: Ground Engagement will add work for upper body and kick your heart rate even higher than before
- Level 5: Ground Engagement Legless — all the skills come to the game at the higher level of intensity. Make sure you can easily perform couple dozens of level 4 before attempting this progression. Using extra mat could be great idea to start with.