Kettlebell Swing Variations – next step for your training!
Kettlebell Swing Variations are superb and so good for you on so many levels, including:
- Impact-free high intensity conditioning that works hard the heart
- lungs and the body general but in a bio-mechanically correct manner
- with minimal stress on the knees, which is a huge hidden bonus, as it let’s people with hurt knees get into great shape
- Great posterior chain (hamstrings-glutes-spinal erectors-traps) development
- specific for so many different things, from keeping upright and sprinting hard to looking better naked
- Amazing attribute development exercise in such skills as jumping, sprinting, kicking, landing and lifting
- Incredible core training exercise that solidly reinforces the abs/glutes connection
- turning your midsection into a highly detailed anatomy atlas
The video below by Coach Sergei Karaliou will build up on the skills outlined in Two Handed Kettlebell Swing Tutorial posted earlier and progress to some other basic, yet very productive, variations of Kettlebell Swing.
Pay your dues to the deadlift and its variations to build up proper form and muscle tone for the Swings.
Visit our YouTube Channel for more information.