Iwona was born and raised Poland, where she received her MA in Physical Education.
Iwona has always been intensely involved in sports and fitness, including competitive ice speed skating, swimming, triathlons, roller-skating and mountain biking.
She brings her belief that physical exercise is paramount to a healthy mind and body to her training specialties, which include Pilates, corrective gymnastics, high intensity interval training and swimming.
Iwona is an accomplished NSCA-CPT trainer and insured through the National Strength and Conditioning Association.
- Cycling Instructor MPower – Schwinn
- Functional Movement Specialist – FMS L1-L2
- Myofascial Trigger Point Performance Therapists – Trigger Point
- Suspension Training – TRX GS L1 and FT L2 Certified
- Russian Kettle Bell Instructor – Kettle Bell Concept
- DVRT Sand bag certified
- Dive Master – PADI
- Certified Aerobics Instructor
- Mat Pilates Teacher Certified by Power Pilates
- Certified Swimming Teacher
- CPR and First Aid certified
- Pre and Post Natal Training – Annette Lang
- Nutrition Programing – dotFit Certified
- Precision Nutrition Certification
- Animal Flow L1
- Performance Specialist PICP L1-L2 Poliquin Group
- BioSignature L1 Poliquin Group